Mini-TES mirror-dust-corrected data added
2017-1016 DATA RELEASE
Mini-TES mirror-dust-corrected emissivity data and documentation from MER Spirit rover are released and data have been added to the Analyst's Notebook. See mirror-dust-corrected emissivity data and Mini-TES browse products.
This data set was prepared by Steve Ruff and funded by the NASA PDART program. It is archived by the PDS Geosciences Node . The new data set adds mirror-dust-corrected emissivity, emissivity standard deviation, and target temperature data products to existing Spirit rover Mini-TES data in the Notebook. Graphs of the emissivity and emissivity standard deviation products are included.
Two methods are available for finding the data in the Notebook.
- In the Sol summaries, the new data are incorporated into the data product listings accessible on a per-sol basis.
- In Search, click on Data search and specify one or more of the mirror-dust-corrected Product Types along with other search parameters:
- EDC - mirror-dust-corrected emissivity
- ESD - mirror-dust-corrected emissivity standard deviation
- ETT - mirror-dust-corrected emissivity target temperature
Refer to user guide for more information about this data set.
The Mini-TES mirror-dust-corrected data set may be accessed from the PDS Geosciences Node online repository .