INSApplies to the
InSight ANMERApplies to the
MER ANMSLApplies to the
An account is not required to use the Notebook, but it does provide certain benefits. for example, your settings, personalized bookmarks, and viewing history are maintained. Also, your image annotations and measurements are saved and then are loaded the next time you open those images.
Your account name (really your email address) and password are the same for all Notebooks that support accounts, but your settings are unique to each Notebook.
To get to the Create account form...
- From the Sign In screen, click on Create account
- If you already are in the Notebook, click on Your account in the top right, and then click on Create account.
Once at the form, enter your email address and a password. (Passwords must be 8 to 32 characters long, and you may use letters, numeric digits, and standard punctuation.) You also need to enter the CAPTCHA code before clicking the form's Create account button.
We will send an email to confirm your new account and then sign you into the Notebook.
It's as easy as entering your email address and password on the sign in form. If you already are in the Notebook as an anonymous user, just click on Your account in the top right, and then click on Sign in to an existing account to open the sign in form.
Forget your password? That never happens to us (wishful thinking!).
Enter your email address and click on the "Forgot password" link at the bottom of the Notebook sign in screen. You will receive an email with a link for resetting your password, and you'll be on your way. If you didn't mean to reset your password, simply ignore the email link and your password will remain unchanged. Send us an e-mail if you have trouble.
Send us an e-mail and we'll take care of it.
Your security is important to us.
- Account information is restricted to your email address and a password.
- We cannot look up your password, but we can help you reset if needed.
- Your name nor other personal information is required.
- Email addresses are never shared.
- Read about all the goodies available in the Notebook User section, like history and settings.